Club Events
Club Events
Copyright © 2018  Onna Ju-Jitsu Club - All Rights reserved   Telephone: 07877466818   E-Mail: mumtazbkhan@hotmail.com

Grading dates
Club Gradings taking place @ St Bede's and St Joseph's Catholic College, Highgate, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD9 5QA , Please arrive 15 minutes before start time to register, Thank You
>>>>> read more
Grading dates
>>>>> read more
Club Gradings taking place @ St Bede's and St Joseph's Catholic College, Highgate, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD9 5QA , Please arrive 15 minutes before start time to register, Thank You
Onna Ju-Jitsu Championships - Saturday 16th November 2019
Onna Ju-Jitsu club competition results and standings
>>>>> read more
Club Championships 2016
Club Championships which was held at Zara Sports Centre on 5th November 2016.
>>>>> read more
Onna Championships 2019
>>>>> read more
Club Championships which was held at Zara Sports Centre on 5th November 2016.
Club Championships 2016
>>>>> read more
Onna Ju-Jitsu Championships - Saturday 4th November 2017
Following the hugely successful and popular inaugural club competition we are pleased to advise that the next club competition
>>>>> read more
Onna Championships 2017
Following the hugely successful and popular inaugural club competition we are pleased to advise that the next club competition
>>>>> read more
Gold Tab Laser Tag Social - Thursday 18th April 2019
Gold Tab Laser Tag Social
>>>>> read more
Onna Ju-Jitsu Championships - Saturday 3rd November 2018
Onna Ju-Jitsu club competition results and standings
>>>>> read more
Laser Tag Social 2019
Onna Ju-Jitsu club competition results and standings 
Onna Ju-Jitsu Laser tag social
Thursday 18th April 2019  
>>>>> read more
Onna Championships 2018
Onna Ju-Jitsu club competition results and standings
>>>>> read more
07877466818
mumtazbkhan@hotmail.com
Onna Ju-Jitsu Club Supporting JoinUs:MovePlay
Lister Park celebrating the UCI Women's Elite Cycling Championships 2019
Onna Bike Supporting Bradford Council
Celebrating the UCI Women's Elite Cycling Championships 2019
>>>>> read more
Grading dates
Supporting JoinUs:MovePlay
Onna Ju-Jistsu CLub supporting JoinUs:MovePlay in Lister Park celebrating the UCI Women's Elite Cycling Championships 2019
>>>>> read more
Supporting Bradford Council
Onna Bike Supporting Bradford Council celebrating the UCI Women's Elite Cycling Championships 2019
>>>>> read more
 
You’re never too old to learn new things.
Leeds Beckett University, MA Sports Development and Management
>>>>> read more
OYou’re never too old to learn new things.
Leeds Beckett University, MA Sports Development and Management 
>>>>> read more
Onna Walk
Sessions starting on Monday 14th June 2021
>>>>> read more
Onna Walk
>>>>> read more
Sessions starting on Monday 14th June 2021.
Onna Ju-Jitsu Club's Onna Bike teamed up with City Connect
and the Bradford Teaching Hospital Foundation Trust
>>>>> read more
teamed up with City Connect and the Bradford Teaching Hospital Foundation Trust 
>>>>> read more
Onna Ju-Jitsu Club's Onna Bike teamed up with City Connect
Coach-a-long social: Karate Kid
UK Coaching - Coach-a-long social: Karate Kid
>>>>> read more
Coach-a-long social
UK Coaching - Coach-a-long social: Karate Kid
>>>>> read more
Onna Bike’s Big Bike Giveaway
Onna Bike’s Big Bike Giveaway @ Merlin Top Primary School.
>>>>> read more
Onna Bike’s Big Bike Giveaway
Onna Bike’s Big Bike Giveaway @ Merlin Top Primary School
>>>>> read more